Thursday, March 8, 2018

Happy Happy Ellie


Hello and good morning.  I’m back to share a couple of cards I created this week, inspired by the newest challenge over at Inspired By this week. 
Here are my cards.

happy, happy Ellie card



I was inspired by the background (white brick wall), the three focal elements (balloons) the color scheme (green and white), the pops of white on the green mason jar (the repeated sentiment) and the angles of the jars (oval mat for sentiment).








I tried to incorporate the patterns from the straws into the balloons for additional fun.



My next card was a literal interpretation of the "party scene"

lucky me card


I was focused on brick background, color scheme and lantern banner.




party bunny card


I wanted to create a bunny on his way to a party and to give it a pop of fun, I added an Action Wobbler.  I love these and so do the recipients I've shared them with, it makes the element move when you touch it like a bobble head.  I chose to add one to the back of the entire oval so the entire "party scene" moves.





Picture from the top so you can see how the wobbler "pops" the image out to be moved and to interact with the recipient.



Please make sure to check out the challenge on the blog and what the entire team did HERE, amazing!


2 comments:

  1. Wow! You were inspired! I just adore all of these! You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! These are incredible! As if the little Ellie wasn't cute enough, the bunny and tassels put me over the top!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they make my day every day!
Happy Creating♥

Inspired By...YOU!

We are back with our 200th challenge over @    Inspired By    card challenges!  We are all so excited and thought it deserved a celebration....