Monday, March 12, 2018

Coffee and The Bunny

Hello.  Just a quick card using a "new to me" stamp set from Teri Anderson and Technique Tuesday.  
Sassy Coffee is such a fun set and I am loving all the stamps.  


 I created the shaker using the new Honey Bee Stamps Candy Hearts, love them!  I added one of the stamped sentiments from Sassy Coffee as a hidden sentiment behind the shaker hearts:  Half Human. Half Coffee.
The die cut is a Studio cut file from Sweet Afton, Dear Coffee, that's ALL you have to say, I purchased and LOVE it!







And I have been creating Easter decor using recycled oatmeal containers and the new Pebbles Night Night Collection.  Although it's a baby collection, the pink in this line is soft and springy and this paper 


Bunny Love





top of the lid






Hey Bunny
(oatmeal container)





I used the Hipster Easter Bunny Studio Cut by Sophie Gallo using my Silhouette Cameo


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, they make my day every day!
Happy Creating♥

Inspired By...YOU!

We are back with our 200th challenge over @    Inspired By    card challenges!  We are all so excited and thought it deserved a celebration....