Saturday, May 4, 2019

This is my fave

Hello.  I am excited about participating in my first Coffee Loving Cardmakers hop!!  I am a member of Coffee Loving Cardmakers Facebook group and we have a fun card exchange and lots of inspiration, but this is the first opportunity to participate in a hop, yay!
 What a great weekend, coffee and cards!


Here is my first card created for the hop.

This Is My Fave coffee card 


This is literally how I feel about each cup of coffee....like a hug for sure and definitely my fave!


I will be back tomorrow with more cards, thanks for stopping by.  I am off to hop and see the inspiration for my favorite beverage.


21 comments:

  1. OMG I totally love this card! It might be my FAVE of the hop so far! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe, thank you so much for your sweet note, this hop is amazing (It's my first and there is so much coffee inspiring goodness from the crafting community)

      Delete
  2. Oh I love the pretty layers you included on your darling coffee card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Esther for your sweet comment!♥

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous layering! So perfect. I struggle with it myself.
    Thanks for the beautiful inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your very sweet comment Becca!

      Delete
  4. awwwww...this is DARLING Danni!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Amy♥ This is so much fun! You are amazing for all the organizing and time and inspiration and....

      Delete
  5. This is DARLING, Danni. I remember your art from way back when. You're the cutest. I can't wait to see more.
    Blessings,
    Karen L
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Karen, thank you so much for your sweet comment and for visiting! This is so much fun and so inspiring!

      Delete
  6. Such a darling, love all the pretty layers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your image is so cute. I really like your card design. Lots of layers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute and well designed card too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your visit and sweet note Verna!

      Delete
  9. Wow, this is such a fun and fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awwww that is so adorable! Love that image and sentiment.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they make my day every day!
Happy Creating♥

Inspired By...YOU!

We are back with our 200th challenge over @    Inspired By    card challenges!  We are all so excited and thought it deserved a celebration....