Thursday, February 4, 2021

krafty love

  paper hugs from the heart ♥ week five

We are back with a new challenge this week @ IB card challenges.




Hello Love card


I was inspired by the petite flowers, colors, kraft, 
hearts, love theme, and sketch.
I wanted to create and focus on the petite flowers (embossed), with a split design.  I love the look of these colors and kraft together.  The "Hello Love" is stamped in kraft color and heat embossed so there is a shine to the quote bubbles.


And here's the sketch this week, inspired by the photo inspiration.


You Make Me Happy card


I created the background using embossing powders, dry embossed the circles onto vellum, and then heat embossed.  The flowers were stamped in Distress Ink Antique Linen and then I used my pencils to color them.


 
Thank you so much for visiting and make sure to
 check what the amazing team created on THE BLOG!


4 comments:

  1. Two gorgeous, inspired cards, Danni! xx
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love seeing the way you were inspired, Danni! These are both as sweet as they can be!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your first card is so fun and creative...the second card is so feminine and delegate...two gorgeous creations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your first card is very striking! I looked at your second card for some time as it has a lot of neat design elements...I especially like the stitching and vellum....wow....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they make my day every day!
Happy Creating♥

Inspired By...YOU!

We are back with our 200th challenge over @    Inspired By    card challenges!  We are all so excited and thought it deserved a celebration....