Thursday, January 28, 2021

sent with love

    paper hugs from the heart ♥ week four

We are back with a new challenge this week @ IB card challenges.



This week, I was inspired by the 

flowers, colors, bird, splatters, sketch

Sent with Love card

I loved the beautiful bird and decided to create the
 bird the same color as the splatters.



And here's the sketch this week, inspired by the photo inspiration.



Sending Hugs card

I created the background using The Greetery Square Dance stencils and the Lovely Blossoms stamp set.  



Thank you so much for visiting and make sure to
 check what the amazing team created on THE BLOG!

7 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH...so much to love here! That plaid background on the bottom card is amazing....I love it to pieces, but that little bird is my FAVORITE! Such sweet creations! You've outdone yourself, Danni!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danni, you always have double the fun as the rest of us! Just love that you switched up the grey for your little chickadee! And OH the plaid with these bright red flowers! Gorgeousness!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goodness, Danni this is a double dose of FAB...U...LOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My goodness Danni, I don't know what to say first - there are so many beautiful details in you cards! I love your use of vellum in both and those wonderful flowers, and to add a bit of postage frame (LOVE!) in the first and plaid (SWOON!) in the second is the icing on the cake! Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog too :) Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply gorgeous! Love this new set so much...of course it's sold out! You have captured the inspiration perfectly with your card! The second card is another fab interpretation!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 2 beautiful cards. Love the way the colour pops on both of them.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how you used the beautiful flowers and the vellum on both of these wonderful cards.....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they make my day every day!
Happy Creating♥

Inspired By...YOU!

We are back with our 200th challenge over @    Inspired By    card challenges!  We are all so excited and thought it deserved a celebration....