Thursday, January 21, 2021

heartfelt thanks

      paper hugs from the heart ♥ week three

 

We are back with a new challenge this week @ IB card challenges.

This week, I was inspired by the 

hearts, gingham, woodgrain, sketch, texture

To create my heart, I die cut and layered leaves from my Ink to Paper Birthday Bouquet die set and shaped them into a heart.


And here's the sketch this week, inspired by the photo inspiration.

I was inspired to create hearts with candy hearts to create a "sweet" feel to the card so that the card can be used for any thank you occasion.



Thank you so much for visiting and make sure to
 check what the amazing team created on THE BLOG!

9 comments:

  1. So very beautiful, Danni! LOve this leafy die-cut heart! You always know just how to put that Sketch to work - a truly 'heartfelt' way to say thank you!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that first card may be my FAVORITE card you ever made...it is BEAUTIFUL! And what a fun card for the second one! Love the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. FABULOUS cards, Danni! Love the elegance and dreamy textures of the first card, the wreath is beautiful. The second card is super fun and creative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your leafy heart with the gingham and wood grain strips makes my heart happy! These are both simply delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like I said before...GORGEOUS! Your second card is another fab creation...perfect take on the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your beautiful white heart wreath and the great design of your panel along the bottom - using both the gingham and woodgrain patterns! Your sketch card is so colorful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both lovely Danni but the first is just stunning! I love the off set gingham and wood strips with the stitching at the base of the card, and the leafy wreath embellished with those tiny hearts is fabulous! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  8. 2 fabulous cards. I love the scandi feel of the first one, and the 2nd is super cute and fun.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they make my day every day!
Happy Creating♥

Inspired By...YOU!

We are back with our 200th challenge over @    Inspired By    card challenges!  We are all so excited and thought it deserved a celebration....