Thursday, February 11, 2021

pretty as a pitcher

  paper hugs from the heart ♥ week six

We are back with a new challenge this week @ IB card challenges.


Get Well Soon card



I was inspired by the vase, colors, flowers, 
theme, and sketch.


To create my vase, I stamped layered flowers onto vellum and heat embossed them.  I then layered the pitcher over ink blended cardstock.  




And here's the sketch this week, inspired by the photo inspiration.



 Thank you so much for visiting and make sure to
 check what the amazing team created on THE BLOG!

6 comments:

  1. Danni your little pitcher is so full of fun! Is that a die?
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cool...I have NOTHING that even resembles a pitcher, so this is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Danni, your layers and lovely details make this card amazing! Such sweet flowers and I love the pitcher!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You stamped the flowers on vellum? I thought it was patterned paper, it's fabulous, Danni! This is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty and unashamedly feminine Danni! Off to put my thinking cap on!! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they make my day every day!
Happy Creating♥

Inspired By...YOU!

We are back with our 200th challenge over @    Inspired By    card challenges!  We are all so excited and thought it deserved a celebration....