Thursday, May 21, 2020

sitting pretty

We are back with another challenge over @ Inspired By card challenges this week. These cherries look oh so summery and delicious!
This week, I was inspired by:
*the colors
*the chairs*the sketch
So fun!

this little piggie... card 
I created this card for my little one and couldn't help but think, 
"this little piggie...went to the BEACH!"


And here's the sketch this week

I was inspired to turn the circles into sentiment bubbles
and the colors from the challenge.



Thank you so much for visiting and make sure to check what the amazing
team created on THE BLOG!

5 comments:

  1. These are both darling Danni!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those little piggies went WEE wee Wee all the way to the beach, Danni! What a darling stamp - do I like your Sketch card? You bet giraffe I do!! lol xx
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh those piggies... squeal, they're so darn cute! Love these both Danni!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The piggies are cute, but I am LOVIN' that giraffe...and his big sentiments!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they make my day every day!
Happy Creating♥

Inspired By...YOU!

We are back with our 200th challenge over @    Inspired By    card challenges!  We are all so excited and thought it deserved a celebration....