Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Scrabble pun

Hello!  I am back and participating in another challenge 
this week.  I saw this cool challenge on my friend LeAnne's Blog and 
was intrigued to participate (I need more masculine cards!)

Here is the cool challenge on the Tic-Tac-Toe blog

No photo description available.

I chose the right row down:  punny sentiment, masculine and a punched shape (tab).

I decided to create a "Scrabble-themed" Father's Day card for my FIL because he
loves to play Scrabble every day.  I am really happy to have found this challenge
 this week because I wasn't sure where to start
on several masculine cards and this makes it really fun, thank you!

Father's Day Scrabble Pun card
(click pictures to enlarge)
Sentiment reads:  
Suspect there will never be an edible version of Scrabble, 
but if there is, I'll eat my words.


The silverware set was cut from glittered silver paper so they add a bit of
sparkle to my masculine card without embellishments.

Thank you for a fun challenge and for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, they make my day every day!
Happy Creating♥

Inspired By...YOU!

We are back with our 200th challenge over @    Inspired By    card challenges!  We are all so excited and thought it deserved a celebration....