Thursday, February 28, 2019

celebrate your day card

Hello.  Back again with another week of inspiration over on the Inspired By card challenge blog.
This week we have an incredibly fun patchwork photo and I decided to use this cute digital image HERE and it's FREE to download, happy day right?

Celebrate Your Day card


For my card, I printed the digital stamp onto white card stock, used my pencils and colored the hippo and balloon.  Next, I printed the image one more time onto printer paper (so I could see the placement for the post it note), then I placed a post it note over the image and ran it back through the printer.  I cut out the image to create a mask and used Distress Inks, to distress the background, always fun.



And here's the cuuuute inspiration photo this week

I was inspired by:

*the colors, 
*the patchwork 
*and the flooring.


Make sure to pop on over to the blog to see what the team created, so inspiring!
We can't wait to see your creations!

1 comment:

  1. This is so sweet!! I love that image you used and the fun way quilt squares on the back. Great take on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they make my day every day!
Happy Creating♥

Inspired By...YOU!

We are back with our 200th challenge over @    Inspired By    card challenges!  We are all so excited and thought it deserved a celebration....