Saturday, December 11, 2021

Warm Winter IB199

       We are back with a new challenge over @  Inspired By  card challenges.

This week we are playing with winter themes: warm coffee/cocoa, gingerbread men, pinecones, sweaters, and winter birds.  So much fun for Christmas/Holiday cards, tags, winter birthdays, or Holiday thank you cards.

Here is the photo for IB199



I needed a small gift tag card that I could attach to a bag of coffee I bought for a co-worker and decided to use IB199 this week for my inspiration.  

'tis the Season card 
 My card measures 3 x 3.5" and looks so cute attached to the bag of coffee.  
The fun stamps from SSS Pumpkin Spice Season were perfect to use, sweatered hands holding a latte...perfect.  I added a candy cane from an old set, cutting a slit in the coffee and poking it through (it added a fun dimension to the coffee, in-person).  SUPER easy yet putting our supplies to use this time of year to add the homemade touch, those are MY KIND of stamps...wink!

And there is always the sketch and we'd love to see your wintry interpretation!


 Thank you so much for visiting and make sure to

 check what the amazing team created on THE BLOG! 

2 comments:

  1. Love your festive take on the graphic and the bit of gingham is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree...this is a perfect sweet image for this challenge! I love how you added the candy cane...so clever!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they make my day every day!
Happy Creating♥

Inspired By...YOU!

We are back with our 200th challenge over @    Inspired By    card challenges!  We are all so excited and thought it deserved a celebration....