Thursday, November 25, 2021

Inspired By IB197C Color Challenge

We are back with a new challenge over @  Inspired By  card challenges.
Happy Thanksgiving to all of our US friends, may today be filled with love and those that you are grateful for, whether that be family, friends, or our furry family.
  

This week we are playing with COLOR, Christmas, tags and the Holidays.  It is time to make sure the Christmas/Holiday cards are ready to go, so we will be presenting Christmas photo challenges and for the additional challenge each week, we will be presenting a Holiday tag photo.  And as always, there is a sketch that you can use ANY way you like!  Need a winter birthday card, thank you card, anniversary card....etc.?  We hope our sketch will inspire you and that you'll share with us!

Here is the photo for IB197C Color Challenge



Merry NOEL slimline card
I still need cards, so I used the tag colors to create a card this week.


I was inspired by IB197C this week.  I loved the colors and wanted to use some cardstock scraps so I got to work make a strip border to begin the foundation of my card.

After using my glue runner to adhere my leftover strips of cardstock inspired by all the colors in the reindeer photo, I hole punched and tied some of my favorite "Christmas string" right now.







I decided to incorporate the "brown reindeer" in my sentiment strip so as to allow my snowy reindeer to take center-stage.  Loved the white stamp against the brown with these colors, a combo I wouldn't normally pull out to begin a card, and boy do I love the outcome!

Here's the IB197 photo for the COLOR challenge

And, if you don't need a tag or card this week for the holidays, there is always the sketch and we'd love to see your wintry interpretation!



 Thank you so much for visiting and make sure to

 check what the amazing team created on THE BLOG! 

4 comments:

  1. Danni, I adore a dash of brown for a homespun Christmas feel - and you gave us ALL the feels today! LOve that little tree paper, or is that you stamping your own design? Either way it's adorable behind your snowy Stag!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness, Danni this is so pretty! Everything flows together beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is incredible! I had to keep going back to look at it over and over again...so many yummy things to look at! I LOVE the brown sentiment (is it a stamp?) and your deer and holly are so pretty. But that SENTIMENT, along with the background...takes center stage! Hope you had a marvelous Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. GORGEOUS!!! All the details are just perfect Danni...I love the cute little Christmas trees, the colored CS strips and of course the sparkly sentiment...you know how to make me smile each week! Wishing you a wonderful "Happy Thanksgiving weekend" :) !!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they make my day every day!
Happy Creating♥

Inspired By...YOU!

We are back with our 200th challenge over @    Inspired By    card challenges!  We are all so excited and thought it deserved a celebration....