Thursday, November 4, 2021

IB194 and IB194C Hello Friends

   We are back with a new challenge over @ Inspired By Card Challenges.  

This week we are playing with Wreaths, Welcoming Friends, Christmas, and the holidays. 

I chose IB194 and IB194C this week because I really need some more Christmas cards but couldn't resist the wheat wreath.

Here is the photo for IB194 Hello Friend



I loved all the different colors in the inspiration photo and was determined to use the Rustic Wreath Twigs Die from The Greetery and Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Inks to create it, and really love how the wreath came to life.  

Thankful Card

I chose to add a sentiment from Pretty Postmarks Stamp Set from The Greetery.  I loved the sweet sentiment for a Thanksgiving card.

The different colors of twigs pair so beautifully together against the Shiplap Die from the Greetery.
I added some buttons and a bow die from Papertrey Ink that I blended with Tim Holtz Oxide Ink: Weathered Wood  


My background panel is the Pinkfresh Diagonal Plaid Cover Plate


And here is the inspiration for IB194C


I was inspired by the wreath, colors and the white background.

Merry Card


To create the background panel, I stamped The Stamp Market's Fa La La Background Stamp and heat embossed it with white embossing powder.






And don’t forget, there’s always the sketch

 
 Thank you so much for visiting and make sure to

 check what the amazing team created on THE BLOG! 

5 comments:

  1. both cards are absolutely amazing! i really love the beautiful rustic wreath on the first card... really makes me want the rustic wreath twigs die!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just when I thought I was finished oohing and aahing over your gorgeous fall card, I scrolled down to find a gorgeous Christmas card! WOWEE, Danni this is fabulous times two!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love them both, but I think the rustic fall one is super-awesome

    ReplyDelete
  4. Be still my heart...you‘ve once again created two absolutely gorgeous cards! Both designs so unique and creative nailing each inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they make my day every day!
Happy Creating♥

Inspired By...YOU!

We are back with our 200th challenge over @    Inspired By    card challenges!  We are all so excited and thought it deserved a celebration....