Thursday, September 9, 2021

IB186 Inspired By Back to School


We are back with a new challenge over @ Inspired By Card Challenges.  This week we are playing with Back to School themes, and color.  We decided on this fun classroom design because it incorporates ART, COLOR, the classroom, books, shelving/frame, a striped rug, and a pom-pom ball trim.  So many ideas!  We thought, if you don't have a reason for a "back to school" card, you may have a reason for an Art card, book card, rainbow card, stripes/color card, etc.


For my first card, I was inspired by the theme.  I chose to make a crayon-inspired card with all those happy colors to share with a co-worker.

Happy Hello card

For my next card, I was inspired by the rainbow of bright colors and that striped rug.  I die cut a stencil and color-blended the background before masking and color-blending the scallops.

Happy Hello card

I was also inspired to create some much-needed notecards, inspired by the fun colors against the striped rug and the ball trim.







There's also the Christmas inspiration this week, and I may still find time to create with it for my much-needed Christmas stash, I just haven't YET...wink.  I know there is amazing inspiration from the team using it.


And here is the sketch this week!

 Thank you so much for visiting and make sure to

 check what the amazing team created on THE BLOG! 


3 comments:

  1. Danni... your IB card is fab beyond words. Cute! Cute! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous array of happy inspiration today, Danni! The crayon and rainbow hello cards are wonderfully classic and so pretty. I LOVE the sweet note cards best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowza! You have been a busy bee of a stamper! LOVE those crayons...what a fun idea and I love how you used the colors! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they make my day every day!
Happy Creating♥

Inspired By...YOU!

We are back with our 200th challenge over @    Inspired By    card challenges!  We are all so excited and thought it deserved a celebration....