Monday, September 6, 2021

Hello, Friend!


Good afternoon!  I am participating in a challenge over @ Time Out challenges.  I am looking forward to the opportunity to send this card out to a dear friend, and am grateful for the challenge to create it!  


A colored card base" is such a fun challenge because normally I like to begin with white and then blend and add colors and layers from there.  I took the challenge to mean using a colored cardstock base instead of white, so I opted not to blend to achieve the look.  (It could be that blending would've been perfectly fine, but I wasn't sure, so I challenged myself to use cardstock.  But, I did decide I could blend blocks of the frame for the scenes for the pups.)  I also used one of my favorite puppy sets from Newton's NookPuppy Friends.

Hello, Friend! card

Thank you so much for the challenge and visit!  

2 comments:

  1. So stinkin' cute Danni! Your friend is gonna love this sweet card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card! I love the miniature scenes you have created. Your ink blending and coloring both look super! Thank you for joining us at Time Out Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they make my day every day!
Happy Creating♥

Inspired By...YOU!

We are back with our 200th challenge over @    Inspired By    card challenges!  We are all so excited and thought it deserved a celebration....