Thursday, March 18, 2021

IB166 Bunny Roll

                                                   paper hugs from the heart ♥ week eleven

We are back with a new challenge this week @ IB card challenges. 



I was inspired by the bunnies and quilted patchwork.  We have quite a few April birthdays, so a bunny-themed Easter/birthday card should be fun this year.

Birthday Wishes



And here's the sketch this week, inspired by the photo inspiration.



 Thank you so much for visiting and make sure to

 check what the amazing team created on THE BLOG!

9 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh....these bunnies are ADORABLE!!! Sweetest little birthday bunnies ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, I like your sleepy little bunnies! Darling use of the sketch too. This is sweet, Danni!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Danni, I see it quite in fashion to wear flowers in ones... hare?? I can't help myself - this is just too darling!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, love the contrast with the colours and the white and black, it is a great take on the photo xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a bright modern take on that homey little photo - I love it Danni! Those bunnies are very cute :) Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love seeing all the bunnies everyone is using! Your card is beautiful, Danni!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I LOVE that patchwork background. The little bunnies are adorable. GREAT design.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they make my day every day!
Happy Creating♥

Inspired By...YOU!

We are back with our 200th challenge over @    Inspired By    card challenges!  We are all so excited and thought it deserved a celebration....