Thursday, March 25, 2021

IB 167 Spring Into Color

                                      paper hugs from the heart ♥ week twelve

We are back with a new challenge this week @ IB card challenges. 


I was inspired by the gorgeous tulips, colors, theme,  and placement of the florals on the white canvas.

You are So Loved card

                           
I created this card with the Budding Beauties Spring Stamps from The GreeteryPinkfresh Essentials Stitched Scallop Rectangles and an old notebook die similar to this one from Papertrey Ink.  


The canvas really inspired me to create layers using white and my Greetery Pretty Postmark Stamps



And here's the sketch this week, inspired by the photo inspiration.



 Thank you so much for visiting and make sure to

 check what the amazing team created on THE BLOG! 


3 comments:

  1. Danni, I'm loving all your lovely white layers - and the sweet little scripty surprise, that draws the viewer in! Gorgeous tulips - and here I thought I had them ALL!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've put together the loveliest of layers, Danni! The little bit of script peeking out is perfect with your spring bouquet. Pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply BEAUTIFUL! LOVE this set too...and I totally forgot I have it too! You inspired me to pull it out for our next inspiration challenge :) !!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they make my day every day!
Happy Creating♥

Inspired By...YOU!

We are back with our 200th challenge over @    Inspired By    card challenges!  We are all so excited and thought it deserved a celebration....