Sunday, February 9, 2020

Love ya bunny card

I am back this week with another card "Inspired By" one of the cards from THIS GALLERY.  I had such a hard time choosing again this week because there are so many awesome designs and so many things to love about so many of the cards.  

This week, I chose a card by Jenny (check out her awesome blog too).  I love her design so much (theme too, but I need to create a Valentine card for one of my little ones and this was the perfect inspiration to do so).  


Here is her beautiful card

And here's the card I created, inspired by her design

Love Ya Bunny card
 The sentiment is from the Lawn Fawn Big Scripty stamp set and dies
Check out the amazing gallery HERE, it is filled with inspiration from so many talented crafters!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, they make my day every day!
Happy Creating♥

Inspired By...YOU!

We are back with our 200th challenge over @    Inspired By    card challenges!  We are all so excited and thought it deserved a celebration....