Thursday, February 13, 2020

Celebrate Love Mouse

Good morning!  We are back with another challenge this week over at Inspired By card challenges.

This week, I was inspired by:

the colors
the pillow design (color to white)
the patchwork (patterned paper selection looks like the patterned block from the patches) 

Celebrate Love Mouse Card
 I layered a piece of vellum over the patterned paper to mute the blocks a little, it added a soft touch to the background and I loved the result.
And here is the beautiful inspiration!
Check out the work from the team HERE this week, amazing as always!

1 comment:

  1. This little guy has stolen my heart, Danni!! SO adorable with his sweet little bowtie!!
    =]

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they make my day every day!
Happy Creating♥

Inspired By...YOU!

We are back with our 200th challenge over @    Inspired By    card challenges!  We are all so excited and thought it deserved a celebration....