Monday, January 20, 2020

don't peek!

 Hello!  This is my second posting of the day, two challenges in one day is a great day when I am trying to stock back up on my card supply.
 I created this card for the 52 Christmas Card Throwdown Challenge challenge.  
This week they are hosting a theme challenge for creating a Christmas card (so fun!)


I love these challenges!  
I am staying on schedule for making all my Christmas cards ahead of time and that makes me incredibly happy.  And, with each new challenge, comes a lot of creativity and original cards for my recipients, win!

Here is my card for this week's challenge.

Don't Peek card

I decided to create a file folder design this time for my card base (it's been a long time since I've created one and my recipients usually enjoy the different style of card)

(click pictures to see details of glittered papers)
I used lots of silver glittered paper to create the bows and ribbon for the gifts and so this card turned out very sparkly.  I dry-embossed some circles using my Cuttlebug to add some more dimension to the card base but not distract from the sparkle of the gifts.

Thank you so much for visiting!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card! Love the glitter you added - looks so festive! Thank you so much for playing along with us at 52CCT this week. Rosi x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they make my day every day!
Happy Creating♥

Inspired By...YOU!

We are back with our 200th challenge over @    Inspired By    card challenges!  We are all so excited and thought it deserved a celebration....