Thursday, March 29, 2018

Spring Sunshine

Welcome!







On the Inspired By blog, the team has shown so many gorgeous projects inspired by this beautiful inspiration pic, hop on over there to see all the amazing cards and a layout.

 I was inspired by the designs on the towels (floral and patterns), colors and layout of the towels (sketch).
                                      


To create the background similar to some on towels, I did a quick search of the Silhouette store for a design to be my stencil.
Stencil created with:  Snapdragon Snippets Background cut file in the Silhouette Cameo Design Store and Michael's Recollections card stock.

I did not photograph the original ink blending with my stencil, so I thought I would share the picture with the next set of cards I created.





Praying For You Card





Sending Hugs card





Birthday Greetings Card








Stamps:  Winnie & Walter Sending YouNeat and Tangled No Words, Papertrey Ink Pretty Peonies (5th year anniversary set)
Inks:  Tim Holtz Victorian Velvet distressed ink, Tim Holtz Mustard Seed distressed ink, Memento Pear Tart dye ink


On the next card, I was inspired to create a sketch from the inspiration photo.  On the first sketch card I used patterned papers to create my card. On my second card I used my stamps and inks, staying true to the florals and colors in the inspiration photo while using the sketch.
( Laurel's inspiration photos lend themselves to all kinds of interpretations:  colors, themes, focal point (flowers), inspiration from her titles of the photos, I love that about her challenges.  So, I wanted to show an interpretation of the "layout" of the inspiration :))





 I Am Here For You card






Some Bunny Loves You card





On my last card, I used the sketch of the "towels layout" but chose to use patterned papers instead of my stamps and inks to create the color palette for this one.

A Happy Hello card



1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! So much eye candy here today! I love how you stenciled your background, I need to try that one day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they make my day every day!
Happy Creating♥

Inspired By...YOU!

We are back with our 200th challenge over @    Inspired By    card challenges!  We are all so excited and thought it deserved a celebration....