Sunday, January 21, 2018

hello 2018

Hello!  I am really excited to be typing this post this morning.  I am returning to creating and could not be more excited to get started.  I have missed all of this process so much and feel like I am finally in a place to be able to create regularly.
I participated in a challenge over at Laurel Seabrook's blog.  I loved the pillows she chose for this challenge, there was a lot to be inspired by.





                           hello card.

On my first card, I was inspired by the patterns, pillow shape and the diamond grid texture.



                               happy happy happy day (Inside reads:  you Rockstar) card




On my second card, I was inspired to make a masculine congratulations card using the colors as my focal and a glittered black stock for the dimension.



 I am thankful to be able to share today and look forward to a year of creating♥
danni

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited to hear you are back to creating! I have missed your projects! Thank you for playing at Inspired By... your cards are fabulous as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Danni! LOve the heathery neutral paper, and all the layers - how you and Laurel do this, I'll never know!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they make my day every day!
Happy Creating♥

Inspired By...YOU!

We are back with our 200th challenge over @    Inspired By    card challenges!  We are all so excited and thought it deserved a celebration....