Thursday, September 30, 2021

Inspired By...All the Peels

We are back with a new challenge over @ Inspired By Card Challenges. This week we are inviting some friends to play with us, and I invited the incredibly talented Donna Mikasa to play and you HAVE to check her card out!  We hope you'll invite a friend to play along with you this week!

 This week we are playing with Fall themes, apples, baskets/containers, colors, patterns and Christmas!



I was inspired by the apples, container, and fall theme.

Just For You Card




To create the apple basket, I die cut several The Greetery shiplap boards and then ink blended Distress Oxide weathered wood to create the color for the container.  The apples were stamped using an oldie but goodie stamp set from Papertrey Ink and hen clear embossed to bring out the shiny goodness of the apples! And to create my bow, I stamped the Simon Says Stamp Mini Plaid with Distress Oxide Faded Jeans ink, then die cut it with a bow from Ink to Paper Birthday Bouquet dies.




And here is the Christmas IB189C photo.


And the fun sketch this week!


 Thank you so much for visiting and make sure to

 check what the amazing team created on THE BLOG! 


8 comments:

  1. I think we should just say nailed it! Such a brilliant and awesome job! The blue background really made the apples pop! Well done, Dana!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful way to create a bushel basket, Danni!!! OH I'll be storing this idea for another card!
    Just absolutely adorable - happy National Love People Day, Danni - you do a marvelous job of it!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow your apple basket is beautifully done! Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great creative way to build your basket. Awesome inspired card

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness... how creative and clever is your basket! This is simply charming, Danni. That sweet little bow is the icing on the cake!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Danni, your apple basket is fabulous...I will definitely copy that idea :) !!! Along with the bow idea :) !!! Beautiful inspired card my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great fall card! I love how your blue background makes your cute basket of apples pop!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet card, and I can't wait to play with my own little "bucket" myself!!! Love that background, and the apples..well, I love it all!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they make my day every day!
Happy Creating♥

Inspired By...YOU!

We are back with our 200th challenge over @    Inspired By    card challenges!  We are all so excited and thought it deserved a celebration....