Thursday, May 20, 2021

IB175 Hello Baby Flowers

paper hugs from the heart ♥ week twenty

We are back with a new challenge this week @ IB card challenges. 


I was inspired by the rug, colors, flowers and large scripty sentiment

Good Luck card
To create the "rug" I cut a wonky rectangle and "watercolored" it and a block of paper to cut my sentiment outline.  I used Catherine Pooler Tutti Frutti and Seafoam and loved the results.  I inked up a piece of acetate and then sprayed it with water and began painting on watercolor cardstock.  When it was dry, I die-cut the sentiment outline and layered it with my scripty "good", then cut "luck from the remaining pieces.  I then stamped and layered my Flower Market Bouquet Stamps from The Greetery




And here's the sketch this week, inspired by the photo inspiration.

 Thank you so much for visiting and make sure to
 check what the amazing team created on THE BLOG! 


7 comments:

  1. I spotted your water colored "rug" behind those lovely spring blooms right away! This is pretty, Danni!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danni, I'm so happy you haven't put away those tulips yet! Honestly, I couldn't ever stop loving them!
    SO beautiful!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant rug idea...I have to remember this :) !!! Love the fab big flower bouquet and the big sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant rug idea...I have to remember this :) !!! Love the fab big flower bouquet and the big sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can see exactly how you were inspired Danni and now I really want to play too! Love the watercoloured background and the gorgeous flowers and that bold sentiment. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Danni, sorry it's taken me so long to return your visit. Thanks for your lovely comment. Ha ha! Love that you have a 'Buster' too - hope he's better behaved than my little monster :-)
    Beautiful card - love the colours and that pretty watercolour background.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! keep up the good work... designer wedding flowers london

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they make my day every day!
Happy Creating♥

Inspired By...YOU!

We are back with our 200th challenge over @    Inspired By    card challenges!  We are all so excited and thought it deserved a celebration....