Thursday, April 22, 2021

IB171 I Woof Celebrating

  paper hugs from the heart ♥ week sixteen

We are back with a new challenge this week @ IB card challenges. 


I was inspired by the dogs, background, and theme.

Birthday Wishes card

I love this sweet digital image from Lili of the Valley.  The background was fun to blend and my kids said it reminds them of sherbert, I thought so too, fun to do.  I used the same technique from THIS POST and the results are so smooth and fun!

  

And here's the sketch this week, inspired by the photo inspiration.



 Thank you so much for visiting and make sure to

 check what the amazing team created on THE BLOG!  

5 comments:

  1. Danni, you when you use our sketch, you always hit it right out of the park!! I [woofing] love this birthday pup jumping out of that cake!!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmm....you had me at sherbet! LOVE this pup and your background is fabulous! So sad I missed this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who wouldn't be tickled pink to see this sweet pup pop out of their cake! So incredibly cute, Danni!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I LOVE how you angled that frame!! Your background ROCKS and that little pup is just too CUTE!!! Great design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yes, sherbet it is! Sweet and delicious! That pup is adorable and your background is perfect for it. The wonky angles of the frame and balloon top off this great design with flair!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they make my day every day!
Happy Creating♥

Inspired By...YOU!

We are back with our 200th challenge over @    Inspired By    card challenges!  We are all so excited and thought it deserved a celebration....