Thursday, February 25, 2021

take a number IB163

   paper hugs from the heart ♥ week eight

We are back with a new challenge this week @ IB card challenges.

I was inspired by the number 21 this week and the balloon in the bottom right corner.  

I was inspired to make a BIG balloon but decided to create it out of vellum and stencil star confetti and dry emboss.  The balloon is so shiny and yet sheer to see the stamped images behind, fun.

 Happy 21st birthday card
Robin bird is turning 21, with his big vellum balloon, greetings and branches, it's a special day, one to definitely celebrate. 

A few leafy stems were stamped, die cut and ink-blended from a floral set from Ink to Paper.  I have used this set in SO many ways, I don't think I could every tire of creating with it, it's so versatile.

My background was stamped with The Greetery Pretty Postmark stamps.  This stamp set and die set is so gorgeous like everything they produce, makes creating feel a little indulgent and so very special.


The vellum balloon was cut with my Silhouette and then I cut a stencil using my Silhouette, ink-blended some confetti stars, and dry embossed it with clear embossing powder.  If you look closely, you can faintly see that you can see the stamped postmarks and 21 images behind the vellum balloon.

And here's the sketch this week, inspired by the photo inspiration.


 Thank you so much for visiting and make sure to
 check what the amazing team created on THE BLOG!

3 comments:

  1. Danni, this is the sweetest birthday card ever ... love your balloon, but it's this lovely bird that captures my heart today!
    OH to be 21 again, right? xx
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO many fabulous details, Danni, I could study this for a long time! You combined them beautifully! Love that sheer balloon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply gorgeous! Love all the fab details you've added to this birthday creation! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they make my day every day!
Happy Creating♥

Inspired By...YOU!

We are back with our 200th challenge over @    Inspired By    card challenges!  We are all so excited and thought it deserved a celebration....