Thursday, February 18, 2021

quote me

  paper hugs from the heart ♥ week seven

We are back with a new challenge this week @ IB card challenges.


Any Day card



I was inspired by this quote:  Any day spent with you is my favorite day. So, today is my new favorite day. A.A. Milne  It is a favorite quote of mine, I love it and love Pooh.  I found these fun silhouette images on Etsy from RK's Kitchen and cut them on my Silhouette.

I wanted to allow pooh and piglet to be the main focal of my card, because I love them so much, and so I decided my details would be in my ink-blended scene.  I created a cloud and grass stencil template and began blending several shades of blue and green.  This is a slimline card, fun to create these with silhouettes.


And here's the sketch this week, inspired by the photo inspiration.



 Thank you so much for visiting and make sure to
 check what the amazing team created on THE BLOG!

6 comments:

  1. Danni this is so absolutely perfect! OH you girls and your silhouette machines - so clever! Just LOve this sweet sentiment!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, so sweet....the silhouettes really bring this quote to life! Love it! Makes me want to go get my Winnie the Pooh book and re-read it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Over the top cuteness! The silhouette image is just perfect and of course the quote is the sweetest too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh what a sweet card! just love the silhouette of pooh & piglet! thank you so much for all the lovely comments you have left me! i truly appreciate them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Danni, this card warms my heart! What a beautiful sentiment and the silhouette is so stunning! And I admire anyone who actually uses their silhouette. vs. mine which is sitting in the closet...You got great results!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your stenciled background--darling card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they make my day every day!
Happy Creating♥

Inspired By...YOU!

We are back with our 200th challenge over @    Inspired By    card challenges!  We are all so excited and thought it deserved a celebration....