Wednesday, December 16, 2020

i love tags snow much (updated)

I loved making these tags and the challenge was perfect to finish some gifts.  This challenge was so fun and really helped jumpstart the process to coordinate my gifts, a win!  And today, I read that one of my tags created for the challenge was selected as designer’s choice, which means that I will have an opportunity to create alongside the designers for an upcoming challenge, how cool is that opportunity?  Thank you for selecting one of my tags, I look forward to the challenge and fun!

 I love tags, handmade tags, big or small, round, square, scalloped, shaped...I love them all.  I think a gift that has a handmade tag feels the same as a handmade card in the mailbox, special and thoughtful.  Every year, I try to create as many tags for our gifts as I can find the time, and this year, with all of the time at home, I've been creating quite a few and it's fun wrapping gifts!       

 I needed some tags for some packages and wanted to create some snowman tags to coordinate with the wrap and the gifts.  I checked out a few of my favorite challenge spots and found a snowman theme with the TicTacToe challenge this week, clapping, so fun.


For my first tag, I chose the diagonal from the top left: Snowman, winter holidays, and gold.  



I have a gift for one of my shabby chic loving friends and wanted to create a tag that would coordinate, this challenge was just the jumpstart I needed.
I decided to use my Stamperia Pink Christmas papers along with various glittered papers and die-cuts to create my snowman.

I added gold glittered paper to the hat and buttons.


For my second tag, I chose the left row down: snowman, red, and green


On this tag, I used the Stamp Market Script Merry die,  the Happy + Merry dies and different shades of ink.

I cut glittered paper for the snowman base


This was a lot of fun and I am happy with the tags that will be adorning packages very soon! 
Thank you for stopping by my little corner!

1 comment:

  1. I love both of these! The first one is quietly elegant and the second one says FUN! They are wonderful. Thanks for playing along this week at TTTC.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they make my day every day!
Happy Creating♥

Inspired By...YOU!

We are back with our 200th challenge over @    Inspired By    card challenges!  We are all so excited and thought it deserved a celebration....