Thursday, January 23, 2020

Happy Bouquet

We are back with another challenge over at Inspired By.  I love this challenge picture because it is so very pretty and can be interpreted so many ways.

I was inspired by the colors, the framing, the gallery of frames/elements and ampersand and the flowers (pretty much everything...smile)

Here is the beautiful prompt
And here is my card inspired by the photo
Happy Bouquet card
I was really excited to be able to use the Ink to Paper Birthday Bouquet stamp set for this card, so beautiful!


I cut a decorative frame and ampersand and then added some interest with a little paint.




Make sure to check out the DT creations this week, they are so inspiring!

2 comments:

  1. Danni, this turned out so pretty! The floral set was my favorite from the last Ink to Paper release!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That most certainly is a happy bouquet! I love these colours! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they make my day every day!
Happy Creating♥

Inspired By...YOU!

We are back with our 200th challenge over @    Inspired By    card challenges!  We are all so excited and thought it deserved a celebration....