Monday, May 6, 2019

Buy Me Coffee, Make Me Coffee


This is my third and fourth cards created for the Coffee Loving Cardmakers Spring/Summer coffee hop.  The gallery is filling with so many cards and beautiful designs!

For these two cards, I used an image found on Pinterest for y summer inspiration.  Kayaking is one of my favorite summer activities so I had to create a card around this picture right?


On my first card, I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut the coffee cups, attempting to add the details on the kayaks so as to resemble where each kayak was in the water.

How to Make Me Happy card
LOVE this quote!


I used pop dots to 3d the cups.

I, then, decided I would recreate the card with the Coffee Happy stamp set from Stamplorations-Shery Russ.


 I love the results and am happy to have this set!



Thank you so much for stopping by and your kind comments!

19 comments:

  1. Wow, you really nailed the colors from the photo on your cards! They are both fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Becca for your visit and your sweet note!

      Delete
  2. This is awesome, Dannie. Such awesome colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your fun array and colorful cups.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great bunch of colorful cups -- so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome colors and layout. Fun photo inspiration for your card. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your visit and sweet note Billie♥

      Delete
  6. Oh My Goodness, really caught my eyes! Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much for your sweet note♥

      Delete
  7. Thank you for the visit and your note!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These cards are fantastic, in fact, they are one of my very favorites of the whole hop! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That inspiration was perfectly for your coffee cards!
    Love both of them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love both of these! Fantastic colors and design... love the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they make my day every day!
Happy Creating♥

Inspired By...YOU!

We are back with our 200th challenge over @    Inspired By    card challenges!  We are all so excited and thought it deserved a celebration....