Thursday, April 18, 2019

Hello Money Bunny



Good morning!  We are back with another challenge today over at Inspired By card challenges.  This week is a challenge that I wish I would've had more time to really play with, I could've created so many things from this one challenge picture.  However, I am in the middle of creating for Easter and decided to create neighbor (kids) treat boxes filled with some Hershey's Hippity Hoppity kisses and a dollar origami-folded into a bunny.  
I was inspired by: 
the globe with green and white 
the plants coming out of the pitcher and glass
the circles (bunny nose and eyes)

Hello Money Bunny Easter treat (for neighbor's kids)



And HERE is a link to the tutorial I used to create the
bunnies.

For my bunnies, I chose to use pop dots so the recipient could easily remove the bunny and all the parts when they are ready to "save" the dollar :)

Happy Creating and a very Happy Easter to those of you who celebrate Easter!
Danni


2 comments:

Thank you so much for your comments, they make my day every day!
Happy Creating♥

Inspired By...YOU!

We are back with our 200th challenge over @    Inspired By    card challenges!  We are all so excited and thought it deserved a celebration....