Thursday, January 31, 2019

I'm stuck on you

Good morning!  Before I get started, I want to just say that everyone affected by the cold in the Midwest is in our thoughts and prayers.  Incredibly scary, please stay safe!

We are back this week with a new challenge over at Inspired By card challenges.  


I was inspired by:
the script font focal
the hearts
the frame


Silhouette Design store cuts:  I'm Stuck on You Cactus by Skyla Design, Free Hugs Cactus Quote by Skyla Design, Nested Ovals by Lori Whitlock, Scalloped Border Big by Lori Whitlock.


inside of the card reads:
I'm stuck on you

And here is the inspiring prompt this week.  Can't wait to see what you create and make sure to check out all the designs from the team.




1 comment:

  1. This is adorable!! I LOVE that little cactus heart and your layering on this. Beautiful design!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they make my day every day!
Happy Creating♥

Inspired By...YOU!

We are back with our 200th challenge over @    Inspired By    card challenges!  We are all so excited and thought it deserved a celebration....