Thursday, November 22, 2018

making a list, checking it twice

Happy Thanksgiving!  I hope you have a beautiful one♥
I am back with my project this week for the newest challenge at Inspired By card challenge.
It's a busy time of year for sure, but with this challenge, you could be preparing for the upcoming season in addition to having some creative fun.  That is exactly what the team did and you'll have to check out all their amazing creations.

Here is the gift box I created inspired by

the Christmas greenery
the theme
the tag
the twine

Making a List gift box



And check out the amazing inspiration!


Have a beautiful day and check out the rest of the amazing team's creations!

2 comments:

Thank you so much for your comments, they make my day every day!
Happy Creating♥

Inspired By...YOU!

We are back with our 200th challenge over @    Inspired By    card challenges!  We are all so excited and thought it deserved a celebration....