Thursday, October 25, 2018

hello autumn♥

Welcome back!  I hope you are having a beautiful autumn!  When I saw the challenge this week at Inspired By card challenge blog, I was really drawn to a lot of elements.  

I was inspired by:

the beautiful colors
the thermoses with the white lids
the shelves 
and 
the patterns

So much to love and be inspired by, but those were a few of my faves.  And here is the card I created to hopefully share some of the many things that inspired me.

Hello Autumn card

And the incredible inspiration.

Hello Autumn details

Please make sure to stop by the blog to see the rest of the team's creations, so inspiring!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, they make my day every day!
Happy Creating♥

Inspired By...YOU!

We are back with our 200th challenge over @    Inspired By    card challenges!  We are all so excited and thought it deserved a celebration....