Thursday, September 13, 2018

hello fall♥

Welcome September and welcome to you!  Fall is my favorite season of all, love the weather, the foods, the coffee, the breathtaking landscape, the sweaters, all of it!  Bring it!

I am back to share my card I created for the team over at Inspired by challenge blog
Here's the inspiration pic this week

fun right?

I thought I would create a baking card when I first saw the inspiration but the one thing that kept sticking out to me was the layout of the vintage baking tools.  I decided that I would use the layout, rotated, to create a Halloween card, does it work?  

Here is my card (inspired by the layout)

Witches Stick Together card


I love these cute brooms from the Silhouette Design Store.  


and these spiders totally creep me out but they are perfect for Halloween crafting.

Make sure to check out the rest of the team's inspiring creations HERE and share yours♥

2 comments:

  1. Danni, it totally works!! How cute are these brooms? I think I might want to trade mine in! lol
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this! Great take on the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they make my day every day!
Happy Creating♥

Inspired By...YOU!

We are back with our 200th challenge over @    Inspired By    card challenges!  We are all so excited and thought it deserved a celebration....