Thursday, January 14, 2021

IB 157 everything is a-bouquet

                                           paper hugs from the heart ♥ week two

You Are Something Wonderful Card

We are back with a new challenge this week @ IB card challenges and welcoming two incredibly talented designers to the team! There is so much to be inspired by in the photo, and it was fun to try to narrow down some ideas.  I can't wait to see the gallery this week, with all the talented designers, it's sure to be inspiring!


This week,
 I was inspired by the 

rows of flowers, colors, sketch, and theme


To create my background, I used The Greetery Square Dance stencil and then framed it using Pinkfresh stitched scallop rectangle dies, and added The Stamp Market Just Wonderful stamps for my sentiment.

I was also inspired to create this card using the same stencil and another of the stamps in the Just Wonderful set.

You are Wonderful Yes, You card


And here's the sketch this week, inspired by the photo inspiration.

You are Some Kind of Wonderful notecards 
  
I used watercolor paper, stamped the images onto the paper, repeating the inking until the desired shade using my Misti, and then I used my dabber blender to add water to the stamp and stamped the watered stamp on top of each stamped image on the card until it the ink spread. 


Thank you so much for visiting and make sure to
 check what the amazing team created on THE BLOG!

4 comments:

  1. Danni, thank you again for inviting me to be part of this talented team!
    Your cards a just gorgeous! Love all the different elements...and each design is just perfect for this inspiration piece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you were a busy bee creating so many charming cards for this week! The first two remind me of quilts and the note cards are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Danni,
    Just popping in to comment on these beauties! Your details and colors captured the inspiration photo so well. The stencil looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards Danni! Lovely layers and colors~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they make my day every day!
Happy Creating♥

Inspired By...YOU!

We are back with our 200th challenge over @    Inspired By    card challenges!  We are all so excited and thought it deserved a celebration....