Tuesday, January 12, 2021

i just love you coffee

I love creating coffee cards in traditional Valentine colors.  I think it looks like a coffee date to enjoy your favorite pastry and cup of coffee with a loved one or friend, which is one of my most favorite things to share. 


i just love you coffee card
I created my coffee card inspired by the January 2021 Challenge to use patterned paper on your card.  I used a piece of gingham and have diecut it with Pinkfresh Essentials inverted stitched scallop circles.



Thank you so much for stopping by, this was a really fun challenge to create a coffee card I needed to mail out.

1 comment:

  1. A really pretty card - love all the pink.

    Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they make my day every day!
Happy Creating♥

Inspired By...YOU!

We are back with our 200th challenge over @    Inspired By    card challenges!  We are all so excited and thought it deserved a celebration....