Thursday, November 5, 2020

merry & bright

 Good morning!  I am excited to be back sharing my take on the newest challenge over @ IB this week. I love that these challenges always give me inspiration for seasonal cards too, sometimes I tend to start a little too late if I don't have a deadline...smile.

                         Isn't this inspiration so bright and fun?  I love it!

I was inspired by:

"merry & bright" sentiment, the colors, the woodgrain, Christmas, winter











And the sketch this week

Thank you so much for visiting and make sure to
 check what the amazing team created on THE BLOG!

2 comments:

  1. oh so CUTE. Love how you were inspired Danni!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like your slender snowman has been hanging out in Ohio. We had 33 and snow last weekend and the 70s for this weekend! This is cute Danni!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they make my day every day!
Happy Creating♥

Inspired By...YOU!

We are back with our 200th challenge over @    Inspired By    card challenges!  We are all so excited and thought it deserved a celebration....