Thursday, November 12, 2020

"deer" santa

  Good morning!  I am excited to be back sharing my take on the newest challenge over @ IB this week. I love creating Christmas cards, and challenges really help keep me on track to have enough for the season.


Isn't this the cutest expression on a Santa?  I think he's adorable!

I was inspired by:

 the colors, the sentiment, Santa, reindeer, Christmas, winter

Merry Card




And I was inspired to create a Christmas card, using similar stamps and dies with different colors.

Merry Card



And there is also a sketch this week too


Merry & Bright Card



Thank you so much for visiting and make sure to
 check what the amazing team created on THE BLOG!


6 comments:

  1. Danni, I love all three of your beautiful cards. The colors are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were a busy stamper! I love all of these, but I have to admit that those sparkly letters in the last one really made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those tiny reindeer are adorable! Like LeAnne, I love those sparkly letters. These are all merry and bright Danni!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute cards. Those reindeer are adorable, and I love the bold sentiments.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You really went for it Danni and I love how different all your cards turned out. I love the colours you've chosen and the die cut words are fabulous! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow!! THREE CARDS? You are an over achiever!!! I LOVE the light colored Santas on the first two cards and those little deer are too sweet!!! Your third card is my favorite, though, with the fun rainbow sentiment and RUDOLPH!!! GREAT take on the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they make my day every day!
Happy Creating♥

Inspired By...YOU!

We are back with our 200th challenge over @    Inspired By    card challenges!  We are all so excited and thought it deserved a celebration....