Thursday, November 19, 2020

brush on color

  Good morning!  I am thankful to be back sharing my take on the newest challenge over @ IB this week. I love creating Christmas cards.
Our inspiration photo today has these fun bottle brush trees, and I just love them so much!


I was inspired by:

 the colors, the bottle brush trees, Christmas, winter



And there is also a sketch this week too


Thank you so much for visiting and make sure to
 check what the amazing team created on THE BLOG!



 

3 comments:

  1. It's not possible for this to be any prettier! Love every little detail Danni!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty. I love your colourful trees.
    Definitely a card that makes you smile
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they make my day every day!
Happy Creating♥

Inspired By...YOU!

We are back with our 200th challenge over @    Inspired By    card challenges!  We are all so excited and thought it deserved a celebration....