Thursday, October 29, 2020

thankful & grateful

 Good morning!  I am excited to be back sharing my take on the newest challenge over @ IB this week. I am looking forward to sharing how the inspiration this week, was my starting point for a very special birthday card.  


 I was inspired by:

 the gorgeous fall colors and the wall 

Hope your birthday...


The bouquet is inspired by all the gorgeous colors in the swag and wreath. The orange flowers are a rusty orange color and I love using these colors for a fall birthday for a flower-loving recipient!


I love these colors together and am so happy to have been inspired to use them from the photo prompt.  

And there's the additional sketch this week


Thank you so much for visiting and make sure to check what the amazing
team created on THE BLOG!


4 comments:

  1. Danni, your darling card ticks all of my boxes: bright, clean, and muted colors are my favorites!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is GORGEOUS!! Loving the striped paper and your use of the flowers is brilliant!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they make my day every day!
Happy Creating♥

Inspired By...YOU!

We are back with our 200th challenge over @    Inspired By    card challenges!  We are all so excited and thought it deserved a celebration....