Thursday, October 22, 2020

fall is sweet

 Good morning!  I am excited to be back sharing my take on the newest challenge over @ IB this week. I love this fun fall inspiration because it has so many things that I truly love about fall and there is so many things to inspire creating.


 I was inspired by:

 the colors, fall, polka dots, woodgrain, script sentiment, and leaves

fall card


I love everything about the inspiration, but drew a personal attachment to the coffees and leaves because I look forward to it every year!

We also have a sketch again this week for members that may want to make a different theme this week, or have a starting point for creating your super fun fall card!

Thank you so much for visiting and make sure to check what the amazing
team created on THE BLOG!

4 comments:

  1. Danni, this is so sweet - aren't we glad amy brought donuts to our coffee party? xx
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love fall too and I love your little critters...just adorable! They are all so chill with their cups of coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is as sweet as it get Danni, just darling!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they make my day every day!
Happy Creating♥

Inspired By...YOU!

We are back with our 200th challenge over @    Inspired By    card challenges!  We are all so excited and thought it deserved a celebration....