Thursday, October 15, 2020

be my boo

 Good morning!  I am excited to be back sharing my take on the newest challenge over @ IB this week. I love this fun ghost inspiration this week, so much fun!

 I was inspired by:

 the colors, Halloween, fun background, and the ghost


I decided to work with a lot of diecuts this week to create my Halloween scene. I began with a fence die from Papertrey Ink

(click pictures for links)

I then cut my ghost, to go coffee, and spiders using my Silhouette Cameo 
 
                                                                    
 



I cut my background using a die from The Greetery


I distressed the white cardstock after cutting it using the Greetery die using my Papertrey Ink


This card was a lot of fun to make and is very shimmery with all the glittered cardstock.  


 And there's also a sketch this week


Thank you so much for visiting and make sure to check what the amazing
team created on THE BLOG!

2 comments:

  1. THIS is so much fun and I'm going to share it in the Coffee Loving Papercrafters fb group!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a CUTE little ghost! I'm with Amy, this is so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they make my day every day!
Happy Creating♥

Inspired By...YOU!

We are back with our 200th challenge over @    Inspired By    card challenges!  We are all so excited and thought it deserved a celebration....