Thursday, October 8, 2020

pumpkin spice

Good morning!  I am excited to be back sharing my take on the newest challenge over @ IB this week.  I love this inspiration because the colors are such a fall vibe and all the details allow so much room for interpretation, beautiful!  I was inspired by so many things in the photo this week. 

 I was inspired by:

 the colors, the gingham, leaves, pumpkins, layers, and texture. 

oh pumpkin card

I created all the layers this week using Distress Ink Fossilized Amber, Distress Ink Frayed BurlapPapertrey Ink Smokey ShadowPapertrey Ink WeathervanePapertrey Ink Soft Stone


To create the leaf frame, I used the soft stone ink and distressed the cardstock.


I used the stencil to create the gingham for this card.

 And there's also a sketch this week for those that may want to create a different theme or color scheme.

Thank you so much for visiting and make sure to check what the amazing
team created on THE BLOG!

4 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! I need to add those stencils to my shopping list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy guacamole, I need those stencils too! The whole card is amazing, but that background nails it! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Incredible layers Danni and I'm swooning over that fancy pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the layers on this!! Such a stunning card!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they make my day every day!
Happy Creating♥

Inspired By...YOU!

We are back with our 200th challenge over @    Inspired By    card challenges!  We are all so excited and thought it deserved a celebration....