Thursday, April 23, 2020

rainbow of color

We are back with another challenge over @ Inspired By card challenges this week.  This awesome photo prompt is filled with color, rainbows of color and is sure to make a recipient smile!

This week, I was inspired by:

*the colors
*the sketch



Hello Card
On my first card,  I was inspired by the sketch to begin with strips of colored cardstock.  I decided to play with all the wonderful rainbow of colors on the arches.  I really loved the contrast between the white and bold colors.  To begin my card, I cut strips of the papers I wanted to use and glued them to a piece of white card stock.  I cut the heart background using my Silhouette Cameo.  I layered the heart background over the strips of color and stitched around the frame.  The "hello" sentiment was also cut with my Cameo and I offset the sentiment two times to layer it.  


On my second card, I created a thank you card for a healthcare worker, so grateful for all these heroes every single day.  To begin my card, I printed this free image from Waffle Flower Stamps!!  You have to check out what this amazing company created for all of us to use to thank heroes.  They used their talents to spread love, thank you so much!  I have used the printable, as is, to write cards.  However, on this card, I wanted to create a handmade one using the black and white image included and it was so easy and fun, thank you again Waffle Flower.

Thank You Card
And here's the Inspired By sketch that inspired my card this week.



Thank you so much for visiting and make sure to check out our new team member and what the team created on THE BLOG!

3 comments:

  1. BOTH of your designs are fabulous. LOVE all the details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both these cards are fabulous! I have to admit that your first card "inspired" me a bit as well....the colors in those arches are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both of these designs - they brightened my day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they make my day every day!
Happy Creating♥

Inspired By...YOU!

We are back with our 200th challenge over @    Inspired By    card challenges!  We are all so excited and thought it deserved a celebration....