Thursday, April 30, 2020

night night

We are back with another challenge over @ Inspired By 
card challenges this week. This awesome photo prompt 
has a little bit of everything!  Amazing colors, patterns, 
quilting, mirror, everything fun to get the creative mojo going.


This week, I was inspired by:

*the colors
*the sketch
*the quilt
*the fun patterns

Hello Card

Since staying home, I have decided that I HAVE
 to use more patterned papers in my cards again. 
 I have so many that I can 't bear to throw
out so I need to incorporate more onto my cards again. 
 This challenge has given me the perfect opportunity to do just that!  I have 4 different patterned papers on this card and I love the result.  
It's soft, and feminine/girly, and will be perfect to 
attach to a gift or some flowers soon!


I even used some buttons, tulle, and crepe paper to create my rosette, 
bonus use of lots of goodies from my stash.  I love crepe rosettes, and
even though they can't be mailed, they are so fun on gifts or on a 
card that you tie to a gift, flowers or hand-deliver.

My next card is inspired by the sketch this week.  


Hello Kitty Card
I created my block from the sketch a little larger 
because I wanted a square card to really accent 
the big hello.  I used MORE patterned papers (winning),
 fussy cutting, distressing, die-cutting, 
and machine stitching.


Thank you so much for visiting and make sure to check what the amazing
team created on THE BLOG!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your comments, they make my day every day!
Happy Creating♥

Inspired By...YOU!

We are back with our 200th challenge over @    Inspired By    card challenges!  We are all so excited and thought it deserved a celebration....