Thursday, April 16, 2020

Cute Critters

We are back with another challenge over @ Inspired By card challenges this week.  This awesome photo prompt has the cutest critters and I love gingham!

This week, I was inspired by:

*the colors
*the theme (critters)
*the gingham


 I decided to use this cute digital stamp from LotvDigiShop to create my card this week.
 
Big Hugs card
I created the sentiment using the Big Scripty Words stamp set and dies

And the sketch this week is such a fun one with clustered elements or images!


And here is the card inspired by the sketch.  I chose to use scalloped rectangles and clustered the rainbow and sun and cloud.

I Hope Your Birthday Is Full of Sunshine & Rainbows card

I created the sentiment using It's a Sign Birthday stamp sentiments

Thank you so much for visiting and make sure to check out our new team member and what the team created on THE BLOG!

3 comments:

  1. The first card is so cute!! I LOVE the bunny and that gingham paper is perfect!! The second card with the rainbows is amazing!! Great creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I love them both too! That little bunny is just as sweet as can be! Great coloring, and your background is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they make my day every day!
Happy Creating♥

Inspired By...YOU!

We are back with our 200th challenge over @    Inspired By    card challenges!  We are all so excited and thought it deserved a celebration....