Thursday, April 9, 2020

Spring Is Here

We are back with another challenge over @ Inspired By card challenges this week.  This awesome photo prompt could be interpreted so many ways and there are so many things to be inspired by!

This week, I was inspired by:

*the colors
*the theme
*the basket
*the stripes


I decided I was going to create a spring birthday card since we have several birthdays in April. 
 I decided to use this cute digital stamp from LotvDigiShop

Have a Sweet Birthday card
The sentiment is from the It's A Sign: Birthday Sentiments from Ink to Paper company.  I use this set all the time and love it!  I colored the sweet image with my colored pencils and then die-cut the focal image and raised it up.


To incorporate the fun stripes, I used my We R Memory Keepers Envelope Punch Board and some patterned paper to create the envelope.  The card looks really cute coming out of the patterned envelope and I hope my recipient enjoys it.


Also, here is the wonderful sketch this week if you like sketch challenges or want to use it as a starting point for your card this week!


And here is the card that I created inspired by this fun sketch!


I used this cute digital stamp from LOTVDigiShop and created a coffee card because coffee always makes everything better :)

Thank you so much for visiting and make sure to check out our new team member and what the team created on THE BLOG!

5 comments:

  1. These are both as cute as can be! I have to admit that the coffee one has me smiling double!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling cards, so sweetly designed and beautifully colored.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are just darling. I love your sweet designs, Danni. So happy to be teaming up with you. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I am in love!! Both of these cards are amazing!! I LOVE the first with the little spotlight technique. The second is too cute with the gingham ribbon and rabbit. Adorable design on both.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they make my day every day!
Happy Creating♥

Inspired By...YOU!

We are back with our 200th challenge over @    Inspired By    card challenges!  We are all so excited and thought it deserved a celebration....