Thursday, September 24, 2020

colors of fall

 Good morning.  
This week's IB challenge is inspired by fall colors! I love fall, it's definitely my favorite and I love creating cards for this time of year.  I love different color combinations for fall cards, and these lighter shades definitely made me excited to get started on this week's challenge. 

I was inspired by: 
 the colors, fall, autumn, brushstrokes (woodgrain)

Autumn Greetings card
This stamp set from Hello Bluebird (Autumn Greetings) is so fun 
and the cute pumpkins were fun to stamp onto distressed cardstock and then diecut.

And the sketch (inspired by the photo challenge) this week

I rotated the sketch this week
(and had a very special, creative, friend in-mind when creating this card)
This stamp set is the Big Scripty Words from Lawn Fawn 

Thank you so much for visiting and make sure to check what the amazing
team created on THE BLOG!


3 comments:

  1. I love this challenge and both of your cards are amazing. I especially love the second one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd buy one of every color from that sweet little punkin' Danni! Two fabulous cards, and the most wonderful photo inspiration! With a little imagination? the sky's the limit!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Danni, these are both just as cute as they can be! The first one is extra sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they make my day every day!
Happy Creating♥

Inspired By...YOU!

We are back with our 200th challenge over @    Inspired By    card challenges!  We are all so excited and thought it deserved a celebration....