Thursday, July 2, 2020

summer please

Good morning.  
The challenge this week @ Inspired By is an awesome party inspiration photo!  I was inspired by so many things this week but could easily have created a 4th of July card with 
pinwheels, circles, and fireworks, truly so many ideas!


I was inspired by:
*the colors
*the party
*the pom pom flowers
*the pinwheels
*the streamers
*the black posts 

Sunshine & Rainbows card

To create this card, I used my Papertrey Ink green thumb stamp and Rosie Posie stamp sets.



And my next card was inspired by the sketch this week.  I was inspired to create a Mickey Mouse-themed birthday card.



Celebrating your 1st birthday card

Thank you so much for visiting and make sure to check what the amazing
team created on THE BLOG!

2 comments:

  1. Both of your cards are so much fun. I especially think the first birthday design is sooooo cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two perfectly festive cards Danni! I think we were on the same wavelength with PTI flowers and dots!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they make my day every day!
Happy Creating♥

Inspired By...YOU!

We are back with our 200th challenge over @    Inspired By    card challenges!  We are all so excited and thought it deserved a celebration....